Wetnose Volunteer Opportunities
Volunteer Opportunities / 274 views
At Wet Nose we also rely on people to offer their time to come and spend quality time with our animals and also assist us with the cleaning of the shelter if you are up to it.
We have the following for volunteers to do:
- Come walk a dog on our dog walk route (remember to bring along a cap and comfy walking shoes)
- Cuddle our cats in the cattery or sit with them and finish reading that one book you never get time to finish!
- Assist us with in our farm yard
- Help clean kennels if you are up to it
- Come and just love a scared or shy pet by sitting with them under a tree or in their kennel
Remember that we are a right to life animal shelter so we need you to help us help them and ensure that they get all the love and attention that they need while they are in our care.
To become a volunteer is very easy – you just visit us and complete an Indemnity form and our staff will show you the ropes, after that you can visit us anytime during office hours to make a difference!
Children under 16 will have to be accompanied by an adult, as we do not want to lose an animal or have injuries.
So, come along and try it – you’ll love it and so will the animals.